Little Lambs Preschool (LLPS) supports children and families by establishing foundations for learning through loving relationships and creative, active curriculum that nurtures Christian faith and honors differences.
LLPS values are:
· Healthy Relationships – between children, teachers, families, God, and the greater community.
· Learning – in an educational experience that promotes intellectual development, models and guides appropriate, authentic, emotional expression, promotes curiosity and respect for the earth, and provides opportunity for social growth and physical development.
· Differences – in learning style, temperament, culture, personality, abilities, and faith: encouraging children to be who God created them to be.
· Christian faith – by inspiring spiritual growth and developing integrity as a child of God, a creature and caretaker of His creation.
· Nurturing – as an attitude and environment that meets the needs of the whole child and supports the family with kindness, understanding, and knowledgeable resources.
For more information, or to schedule a tour of the preschool,
please call Wendy Rygh, PreSchool Director at: (503) 981-3544 or email@example.com.
Little Lambs Preschool was started in 1989 at Immanuel. We have continued to build on the vision of touching the lives of young children and families with Jesus' love. LLPS's play-based curriculum effectively and joyfully prepares the whole child for success in further education, healthy relationships and life in general.
LLPS is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Education Association and the Association of Christian Schools International. These organizations provide conferences, workshops, and develop resources for schools and early childhood centers. Over the past 28 years, Little Lambs Preschool has continued to grow in its reputation as an established, quality preschool. Many siblings of past alumni continue to enroll each year.
LITTLE LAMBS IS TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR NEXT SCHOOL YEAR 503 981-3544
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.